Zen symbols and the gentle reflection of nature meet and merge in Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditative artwork. The Thich Nhat Hanh weekly engagement calendar combines Honshin's graceful paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. His gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 6.5" x 8.5" engagement calendar (13" x 8.5" open).
- 13 meditative and archetypal images by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin paired with Thich Nhat Hanh's Buddhist wisdom text.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Includes a Notes section for journaling extra information throughout the year.
- Hardcover datebook with Wire-O binding and elastic band closure.
- 52 weekly pages with month- and year-at-a-glance calendars.
- Includes a handy pocket to store extra papers.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Thich Nhat Hanh is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press, United Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh's writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path. He lives part time in Plum Village, France.
Thich Nhat Hanh 2018 Engagement Datebook Calendar - 1631362488